Here is some feedback from our customers.
Wow! The cake was amazing! I felt guilty cutting into it until I took a bite |
and then I could justify it! - Brenda - March 2016
- 8" Round Chocolate Cake with chocolate buttercream icing with a basket weave.
The appearance was very professional. John was totally amazed at the basket weave and I loved the cheerful flowers. I also like the small size. The packaging was also professional. I have seen flimsy boxes and the cake ends up ruined. The cake crumbs were perfect, just like a flour cake. Some gluten free products are too crumbly. There was a nice contrast between the sweet cake and the tart lemon curd. When we first cut into the cake it was perfectly moist.|
- Patty and John - March 2016
- 6" Round Gluten Free Lemon Cake with Lemon Curd Filling and buttercream icing
Thank you for sharing your cake baking skills, Elizabeth! The cake did not last long. The berry filling received LOTS of compliments.
- Jim and Donna - April 2016 |
- 8" Round Lemon Cake with Raspberry Filling and buttercream icing
YUM! Those are fabulous. That recipe is a keeper, for sure!|
Second day: Getting ready for another "dose"! - Eric - April 2016
- 8" Chocolate Chunk Brownie with Fudge Icing
|- Design Gallery -||- FAQs -||- Cake Gallery -||- Pricing -||- Cake Serving Size Chart -||- About Us -||- Comments -||- Home Page -|